1. Yanfei Li, Xinyan Zhang, Peizhen Zhang, Xian Liu, Lujia Han*. Facile fabrication of magnetic bio-derived chars by co-mixing with Fe3O4 nanoparticles for effective Pb2+ adsorption: Properties and mechanism. Journal of Cleaner Production. 2020.262.121350. (SCI, IF=7.246)
2. Yanfei Li, Andrew R. Zimmerman, Feng He, Jianjun Chen, Lujia Han*, Hao Chen, Xin Hu, Bin Gao*. Solvent-free synthesis of magnetic biochar and activated carbon through ball-mill extrusion for removal of methylene blue. Science of the total environment. 2020, 722: 137972 (SCI, IF=6.551)
3. Yanfei Li, Xian Liu, Peizhen Zhang, Yaoyao Cao, Xinlei Wang, Lujia Han*.Qualitative and quantitative correlation of physicochemical characteristics and lead sorption behaviors of crop residue-derived chars. Bioresource Technology. 2018, 270: 545-553. (SCI, IF=7.539)
4. 韩鲁佳*,李彦霏,刘贤,韩娅红. 生物炭吸附水体中重金属机理与工艺研究进展. 农业机械学报. 2017, 48(11): 1-11.（EI）
5. Yanfei Li, Luqin Qiao, Fangwei Li, Yi Ding, Minglin Wang*. Determination of multiple pesticides in fruits and vegetables using a modified quick, easy, cheap, effective, rugged and safe method with magnetic nanoparticles and gas chromatography tandem mass spectrometry [J]. Journal of Chromatography A. 2014, 1361: 77–87. (SCI, IF=4.6)
6. Yanfei Li, LujiaHan*. Study on the mechanism of adsorption heavy metals in water by biochar. China agricultural engineering society 2017 academic annual conference.
7. Yanfei Li, Minglin Wang*. A quick detection method for pesticide residue in cucumber by using magnetic adsorption material. Proceedings of the third round bohai chromatography-mass spectrometry symposium in 2014, 2014: 385-388.
8. Peizhen Zhang, Yanfei Li, Yaoyaocao, Lujia Han*. Characteristics of tetracycline adsorption by cow manure biochar prepared at different pyrolysis temperatures. Bioresource Technology. 2019, 285: 121348. (SCI, IF=7.539)
9. Xinyan Zhang, Yanfei Li, Mengyan Wang, Lujia Han, Xian Liu*. Effects of Hydrothermal Carbonization Conditions on the Combustion and Kinetics of Wheat Straw Hydrochar Pellets and Efficiency Improvement Analyses. Energy & Fuels, 2020, 34(1): 587-598. (SCI, IF=3.421)
10. Huamin Qiu, Yanfei Li, Fuguang Lu, Lulu Fan, Chuannan Luo*. FI-CL Determination of quercetinof quercetin in flos sophorae immaturus. Physical Testing and Chemical Analysis Part B (Chemical Analysis), 2012, 48(3): 287-292.
11. Peizhen Zhang, Xiaoxiao Zhang, Yanfei Li, Lujia Han*. Influence of pyrolysis temperature on chemical speciation, leaching ability and environmental risk of heavy metal in biochar derived from cow manure. Bioresource Technology, 2020, 302: 122850. (SCI, IF=7.539)
12. Xiaoxiao Zhang, Peizhen Zhang, Xiangru Yuan, Yanfei Li, Lujia Han*. Effect of pyrolysis temperature and correlation analysis on the yield and physicochemical properties of crop residue biochar. Bioresource Technology. 2019, 285: 121348. (SCI, IF=7.539)
13. Yaoyao Cao, Guanghui Shen, Yang Zhang, Chongfeng Gao, Yanfei Li, Peizhen Zhang, Weihua Xiao, Lujia Han*. Impacts of carbonization temperature on the Pb(II) adsorption by wheat straw-derived biochar and related mechanism. Science of the Total Environment, 2019, 692: 479-489. (SCI, IF=6.551)
14. Yahong Han, Lujia Han, Yumei Yao, Yanfei Li, Xian Liu*. Key factors in FTIR spectroscopic analysis of DNA: the sampling technique, pretreatment temperature and sample concentration. Analytical Methods, 2018, 10: 2436–2443. (SCI, IF=2.596)
15 Yi Ding, Jun Zhao, Hanbing Hui, Yanfei Li, Minglin Wang*. Analysis of bisphenol A and 4-n-nonylphenol in milk by cloud point extraction and high performance liquid chromatography. Journal of Food Safety and Quality, 2014, 9(5): 2746-2752.